Moon Mother Hemp is dedicated to sustainable, eco conscious methods of growing, harvesting and formulating the highest quality hemp CBD supplements and topicals, and is looking for passionate, regional sales representatives to join our team.
You will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment in an emerging industry sector. Moon Mother Hemp is a place where you can grow both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in customer service and product sales.
Responsible for demonstrating the value and benefits of our USDA Certified Organic products through customer engagement, with a primary focus on selling and/or renewing contracts. Depending on client engagement, could include lead qualification, lead conversion, voice of the customer, and/or revenue retention motions (product/service contract renewals, extension, upsell and expansion). Serves an assigned territory/client with moderate variables in geography and/or customer complexity. Responsible for developing an excellent level of product or service knowledge to support customer questions and promote offerings. This role is responsible for effectively articulating the value of products or services to customers. Makes and receives calls with the intent of selling products or renewing existing contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve your revenue-based quota by selling renewals/products/services, may offer upsell opportunities when applicable
- Work within dedicated territory
- Provide accurate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly sales forecast
- Mastery of product knowledge and technical understanding of products to effectively assess customer needs and requirements
- Successfully promote products
- Guide customers through onboarding after product purchase and promote strategic adoption of product(s) enhancing the customer experience, establishing optimal usage behaviors and accelerating the customer’s time to value
- Initiate steps as needed to remediate customer concerns/roadblocks prohibiting satisfaction or product usage
- Manage external competitive pressures and effectively handle objections to retain customers or win new customers
- Manage high volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day – majority of communication is outbound
- Ensure high level of professionalism during all interactions with customers and prospects
- Effectively partner and build strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer expectations are met
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and management to optimize sales processes, systems and achieve a superior customer experience
- Maintain customer management system (CRM) to ensure all relevant data is captured in a timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned and necessary
- 2-3 years of experience working in outside sales capacity is required
- Prior success in achievement in individual and/or team sales quota/goals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers in a fast-paced environment while developing positive customer relationships
- Prior experience in high volume calling strongly preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude and success to learn and optimize new technology and data
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, with proven success
Salary Range: Commission based
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This job operates in the field. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
Job Type: Flexible schedule. Part/Full-time
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Natural Products Industry: 1 year (Preferred) familiarity with certified organic quality, and shared values.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule
- Director of Sales
- Achieving assigned sales objectives
- Outside sales
- Business-to-business sales